Stop Paw Licking! Warren London Fizz Tabs
Does your pup constantly lick its paws? To put a stop to it, this is an amazing product which we use all the time in our organic grooming spa. Pups really enjoy it because they stay in the tub while the fuzzy tablets do their thing!
- Easy To Use Spa Treatment - Simply drop a tablet into water to dissolve and fizz. Let paws soak for 5 minutes while taking breaks to massage paws.
- Helps Eliminate Paw Irritation - Natural tea tree oil fights fungus, bacteria, and allergens that irritate paws and cause itching and licking.
- Cleanses Paws - Keep paw pads clean and fresh from dirt and germs that are accumulated during walks and everyday life.
- Conditions Paws - Seaweed extract helps soothe, moisturize, and hydrate paw pads. Leaves your dog conditioned and comfortable.
- Brightens Nails - Repeated use conditions nails to gradually restore shine and brightness.
Directions and information
Directions: Use 1 to 2 times weekly. Fill tub or sink with warm water just above the dog’s feet. Drop 1 tablet or 2 Fizz Balls into the tub and let paws soak for 4-5 minutes. After soaking their feet, wash off with clean warm water and dry. Keep an eye on your dog at all times so they do not drink the water.
How Many Fizz Tablets/Balls To Use: For an average size bathtub filled up above a dogs paws, we recommend 1 tablet or 2 fizz balls for a small dog, 3 for a large dog. If you are using a basin that is compared to an average size sink filled above a dogs paws, you can use 1 fizz ball or 2 if desired.
Ingredients: Fumaric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, PEG-180, Maltodextrin, Fragrance, Menthol, C10-C18, Triglycerides, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Equisetem , Arvense (Horsetail) Grass Extract, Laminaria Digita (Kelp) Extract, Thymol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Sucrose Stearate, Chloramine-T, Blue 1 (Cl 42090)