Ultra Oil, Skin & Coat Supplement For Dogs & Cats
I love this oil supplment as it contains sardines -- a great source of taurine, and the combination of three oils makes for a great combo for skin, and overall health. I started using this when my older pup began to have liver issues and was told she needed DHA's and EPAs in her diet. A liver cleanse and this as an addition proved to be a quick turn around.
Ultra Oil provides Relief From Dry Itchy Skin, Dull Coat, Hot Spots, Dandruff, and Allergies
- HEALTHY PET FORMULA - Perfectly formulated to deliver healthy fats in just the right ratios so they can be optimally absorbed. Keep your pet healthy with a small amount on their food each day to deliver the proper balance of nutrients.
- HELPS LESSEN IRRITATION - Proven by happy pets and their owners to help alleviate the symptoms of dry skin, hot spots, skin bumps, dull coat, allergies, excessive shedding, and digestive issues.
- NUTRITIONAL INGREDIENTS - Grape seed oil provides important antioxidants to rid your pet of toxins and waste while acting as a natural preservative. Also formulated with hemp seed, flax seed, and fish oils.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Non-GMO, gluten-free, and herbicide and pesticide-free. Plus, there's no fishy smell or foul order!
- VERSATILE USE - Safe and suitable for all breeds of dogs and cats at any age.
Ingredients and dosing information
Ultra Oil for Pets is composed of the best nutrients nature can provide. Our Primary ingredient Hempseed Oil is a perfect balance of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. Next we have added Omega-6 rich Flaxseed Oil which is then balance with Omega-3 rich Fish Oil followed by Grapeseed oil to help naturally preserve and act as a all natural antioxidant.
Guaranteed Analysis, per tablespoon
Total Crude Fat: 99.4% Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 25.0% Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 45.7% Omega 9 Fatty Acids: 14.9% Other Fatty Acids and Waxes: 13.3% Added Vitamins: 0.5% Moisture: 0.6%
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 4600mg, Alpha linolenic Acid (Omega 3)
2500mg, Vitamin E-10.3IU, Vitamin A-433IU, Vitamin C-3.3mg,
Zinc Lactate-0.83mg, Selenium Proteinate-1.33mcg.
Ingredients – Canadian Hempseed Oil, Flaxseed oil, Fish oil (sardine and anchovy), Grapeseed oil, di-alpha tocopherol (source of vitamin E), Vitamin A Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Selenium Proteinate, Zinc Lactate
Mix in with food – one serving per day, as follows:
Weight Daily Dosage Up to 15 lbs 1/2 Teaspoon 16 to 30 lbs 1 Teaspoon 31 to 70 lbs 1 1/2 Teaspoons 71 – 120 lbs 1 Tablespoon Over 120 lbs 1 1/2 Tablespoons